Products Request a quote
Universal O2 and Temperature Transducer
The O2IO-2200 provides a measurement transducer for your control system designed specifically for oxygen measurement.
The unique programmable design provides inputs for both O2 and thermocouple voltage readings and translates them to any analog signal required to interface with a control system.
Configurable transfer functions ensure that no matter what gas environment you are working in, the O2IO will provide the highest resolution where you need it most. Patented interface circuitry allows longer life time use of the Oxygen Probe, and can provide advance warning of when the sensor requires replacement.
When connected to a local network, the connection utility provides configuration access and data logging for an unlimited number of O2IO devices.
For small systems, the O2IO can be used as a controller with the included PWM output, reducing the need for an expensive PLC controller. This can be controlled by either the oxygen or the temperature input. The PWM output could be used to control the exhaust vent of a gas kiln or the heating elements in an electric kiln.
- Two input channels:
- O2 sensor input (differential)
- Thermocouple input (differential)
- Two configurable output channels:
- O2 Sensor mV to 4-20ma, 0-24mA, 0-5VDC, or 0-10 VDC
- Temperature mV to 4-20ma, 0-24mA, 0-5VDC, or 0-10 VDC
- Linear or S-Curve transfer function for mA or V
- Configurable slope, thresholds, and curve
- Supports all Zirconia sensor types
- Sensor impedance checking
- 2 kV Isolated control outputs
- Standard 35mm DIN Rail mount
- Ethernet configuration and remote viewing
- PWM/PID controller
Click to download the brochure
Download the Utility here: