Products Request a quote
Gas-tight Scientific Oxygen Probe
The DS gas-tight scientific oxygen probe is designed for high accuracy oxygen measurement at temperatures between 700 and 1700 °C.
The probe is gas tight to ensure there are no gas leakages in your system, allowing you to be confident in your measurements.
For particulate filled environments, the DS probe is available with an optional ceramic sheath for extended life and additional protection.
The sensor operates in situ, and measures oxygen concentration in real time, without the need for expensive gas sampling, or gas extraction equipment.
The probe is available with an K, R or B-type thermocouples.
- Specific for O2
- High O2 sensitivity and selectivity
- High dynamic range of detection
- High temperature of operation
- Rapid response
- In situ measurement
- Solid state electronic component – rugged sensor
- No power consumed for operation under all conditions
- No bias required to operate
- Available up to 1350 mm
Click to download the brochure