Products Request a quote
ST Carbon Probe
Heat Treatment Probe
The ST carbon probe is designed for the control of carbon concentration in carburising furnaces.
The probe combines a SIRO2 all ceramic oxygen sensor with an Inconel 600 sheath, designed for long life in harsh environments.
The sensor operates in situ, and measures oxygen concentration in real time, without the need for expensive gas sampling, or gas extraction equipment.
The sheath has a 25mm diameter for use with 1 inch BSPT or NPT compression fittings for maximum compatibility with existing process fittings.
The probe is available with a choice of K or R-type thermocouples.
- Specific for O2
- High O2 sensitivity and selectivity
- High dynamic range of detection
- High temperature of operation
- Response < 1s
- Patended gas tight seal
- Reference and Purge air ports
- In situ measurement
- Solid state electronic component – rugged sensor
- No power consumed for operation under all conditions
- No bias required to operate
- Available up to 1350 mm
Click to download the brochure